A Bit About Me
My name is Anu Adegbola and I have 12+ years of delivering digital marketing campaigns (mostly but not exclusively Paid Search) by building strategies, maximising ROI, automating repetitive processes and bringing efficiency from every part of marketing departments through inspiring leadership on agency, in-house and marketing tech side.
I loooove data, Microsoft Excel (ask about her favourite formula) and automation (got a big Paid Search account process? - I've got a script for that).
I also am an international conference speaker having spoken at: BrightonSEO, The Marketing Meetup, HeroConf (PPC Hero), SESLondon, MarinSoftware, AdWorld Experience (Bologna), and many more.
I am a Podcast Host, Marketing Week miniMBA graduate and volunteer as president on the board of the Paid Search Association.
May 2022 - Present
Jan 2022 - Present
March 2018 - Present
September 2017 - December 2021
September 2020 - March 2021
The organiser of the only London organised PPC focused meet-up. Ticket price only £8! Every two months from July 28th. In the heart of East London, UK.
Working with prospective and current clients to uncover requirements, assess the state of current SEM programs and develop strategies to win and retain business.
Host, producer and editor of the podcast that has been called “your go-to if you don’t make it to the #ppcchat [live discussions], and even if you do”!
- Working with Agencies and Advertisers on Paid Media projects covering strategy, analysis, & execution
- Sourcing and sharing the best practice of Paid Search, Google Ads Automation and Microsoft Excel reporting,
- Developing and implementing brand strategy,
- Assisting with developing content for sales implementation,
- Creating content for branding (e.g blog articles, webinars & newsletters).
Brainlabs - CMO
Leading a high performing/efficient marketing department in one of the most award winning digital agencies in the world.